Helvetas Nepal promotes workforce diversity and applies positive discrimination to women candidates from Dalit, Janajati, Madhesi/Terai and other minority communities.
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT at HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Nepal
Company : HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Nepal
Position : Vocational Skills Development Officer
Number of People : 1 – Oper for all
Published Date : 2019 July 20
Working Place : Foreign Employment Board, Kathmandu
- Skills Development Coordinator, Safer Migration Project
- Responsible to ensure effective implementation of vocational skills trainings for potential migrants and support to establish skilling migrants mechanism in government system
Duties and Responsibilities
- Adhere to relevant policies, procedures, regulations and guidelines of Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation Nepal
- Ensure conflict sensitive programme management at all levels
- compliance with GoN and SDC policies and approaches as relevant and required.
- sipport skill Development Coordinator to institutionalize a sustainable and effective mechanism for skills training.
- Develop strategies for public awareness on the importance of skills training for migrants and design necessary information package.
- Support in establishing a follow-up and tracer studies practice.
- cpprdinate with other skills monitoring officers based in FEB to standardize the training and post training follow-up echanism.
- work closely with training management institutes in monitoring and quality assurance of vocational skills trainings.
- ensure quality and timely submission of reports by the TMIs and to incorporate the progress from the FEB.
- support in pilot innovative approaches in skills training modality that is viable to the current foreign market.
- prepare comprehensive reports for the skills training component including feedbacks and lesson learnt.
- Support M&E Officer and Information Technology and Knowledge Management Officer in Information technology.
- Masters Degree in Management, Humanities or any relevant field.
- minimum 3 years experience
- TVET Understanding
- Managing Training for trainers and monitoring trainings
- Private / public TVET related institutions
- maintaining result oriented deadlines
- excellant interpersonal competences
- fluency in Nepali and English in written and oral
- It office application software
- understanding of the foreign employment sector
Remuneration and Benefits will be available as per the rules and regulations of Helvetas Nepal
Deadline to apply : 20 July 2019