Gurkhas Finance Jobs Finance Jobs in Nepal Finance jobs in Kathmandu
Gurkhas Finance Jobs
Gurkhas Finance Ltd, a well established National Level Finance Company, having its Head Office at Dillibazar Kathmandu, invites applications from self motivated & result oriented Nepalese citizens for the following position:
|Organization:||Gurkhas Finance Limited|
|Vacancy Published Date:||17 July 2022 (1 Shrawan 2079)|
|Last Date To Apply:||31 July 2022 ( 15 Shrawan 2079) Office Time|
|Vacancy Positions:||1. Branch Managers|
2. Relationship Managers
3. IT Officer
Gurkhas Finance Jobs Vacancy Notice Announcement
Branch Managers (Officer Level) – Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum 5 years of relevant and progressive work experience in financial institutions with focus in credit, Deposit Marketing.
- Candidates with previous work experience as Branch Manager shall be preferred.
- Candidates should have Sound knowledge of Central Bank Directives and Circulars.
- Candidates must have Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Management/Banking/Finance/Business Administration from recognized university.
- Age should not be more than 40 years.
Relationship Managers – Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum 2 years of relevant and progressive work experience in financial institutions with focus in credit department.
- Candidates must have minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Management/ Banking Finance/ Business Administration from recognized university.
- Age should not be more than 35 years.
IT Officer Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum of 2 years experience in PUMORI
- Academic Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Information Technology from a recognized University.
- Should possess very sound knowledge in network management, network security, and virtualization of network equipment.
- Must have familiar with SQL and Postgre SQL Language.
- Should have knowledge of windows server management, Active Directory and virtualization,
- Ability to seek continuous improvements and recommend solutions.
- Age should not be more than 40 years
Deserving candidates are requested to forward their application along with updated CV (enclosing a scanned copy of recent PP sized photograph) to [email protected] not later than 5:00 PM on 31th July, 2022, mentioning position applied. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further selection process. The Finance reserves the right to reject application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
|Government Job Vacancy In Nepal||Karar Sewa||UN Jobs in Nepal|
|Nepal Rastra Bank Jobs||Bank Jobs||ADBL Vacancy|