THE BRITISH COLLEGE
Job Title: Finance Manager
Reports to CEO
Company: The British College
Department: Finance Department
No of Vacancy: 1
Employment Type: Full Time
1. Purpose of the Role
To ensure a smooth running of the Account/Finance department
2. Functions of the Post
To act as Finance Manager for the TBC, BMC, Nepali Patra/BPC
To ensure that the accounts/finance department is effectively and efficiently operating.
3. Key Duties
The role of Finance Manager comprises the following duty and responsibilities:
- ∙ Prepare Monthly Budget
- ∙ Prepare yearly Budget
- ∙ Forecast income and expenses on a yearly/ monthly Basis
- ∙ Prepare cash flow statement
- ∙ Prepare cost centred accounts
- ∙ Bring innovative ideas to streamline the process in accounts department ∙ Responsible for verification of Payroll system of BMC/TBC/Nepali Patra/BPC ∙ Supervise overall activities of Accounts/Finance department
- ∙ Prepare Financial Policy, make sure job has been carried out as per the policy ∙ Supervise all the entries are entered in the system in a timely manner
- ∙ Make sure all the process and procedure are running smoothly in the department ∙ Check and finalize all the BRS prepared by Account Officer
- ∙ Liaison with Internal /External Auditors, Tax authorities, Banks, Ministry of education ∙ Make sure for timely payment of TDS/ Education tax etc
- ∙ Provide all the reports to CEO on a weekly basis
- ∙ Control Expenses and maximum income
- ∙ CA graduate with at least 3 years of experience in the relevant field.
- ∙ Strong Excel skills.
- ∙ Excellent ability to problem solve along with solid analytical skills, understanding of business process and systems optimization.
- ∙ Comfortable interacting with all levels of management in multiple areas.
- ∙ Strong knowledge of financial reporting.
- ∙ Ability to review data and make relevant management decisions.
- ∙ Strong financial system and business administration understanding.
Note: This job description sets out the main responsibilities for the Finance Manager but is not intended to be an exhaustive list. Specific duties may change from time to time without changing the general nature of the post and the Finance Manager is expected to be flexible in the range of responsibilities s/he undertakes.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV along with their application by to [email protected]. Please specify the position applied for in the subject line in the email.
Be self Motivated to achieve success
Self inspiration is simply the capacity to head to step up to the plate and activity to seek after objectives and complete assignments. It’s an inward drive to make a move — to make and to accomplish. It’s what pushes you to prop up on undertakings, particularly those you’re seeking after in light of the fact that you need to, not on the grounds that somebody advised you to.
When going after a major objective, self-inspiration assumes a key job. In any case, rolling out an improvement in your life requires perseverance, and a considerable lot of us think that its hard to remain inspired over the long run.
When deciding to accomplish a drawn out objective, regardless of whether it’s to get solid, make a midlife profession change, or understand an individual dream, the start is simple. You’re loaded with imperativeness and assurance to confront the test.
In any case, a significant number of our most valuable objectives don’t occur rapidly. It takes difficult work, diligence, and order to transform you. At the point when results don’t come as fast as you expect, or when nothing goes right, it’s characteristic to feel baffled and experience issues remaining roused.
Investigating how to discover inspiration will give the instruments to defeat plunges, create mental sturdiness, improve your emphasis on your objectives, and keep you on a consistent way toward progress. So we should start!
Inspiration is essentially the power driving your conduct. It’s the “why” behind all that you do, and the explanation you may take up a reason, focus on an activity, or work toward an objective. All that we do is roused by a mix of cognizant and oblivious need or want.
At the point when we talk about self-inspiration, we are going past fundamental thought processes. What we truly mean is the capacity to finish on rolling out a positive improvement throughout everyday life — without surrendering. Self-inspiration necessitates that you put stock in yourself, remain roused, and prop up in spite of difficulties.
At the end of the day, we are discussing coarseness.
Clinician Angela Duckworth contemplated the attributes of successful people and found that energy and steadiness are the critical drivers of long haul achievement. Coarseness takes you farther than the underlying thought process behind your objective, after the buzz of energy wears off. Coarseness takes you right to the end goal.
What drives inspiration?
try not to surrender letter-blocks-on-corkboard
Albeit self-inspiration requires a drawn out view, it’s critical to see what is propelling you to look for change. The more clear you are on “why,” the simpler it will be to remain centered around the work you’re doing, and to make the existence you need.
Once in a while thought processes can stow away on display, covered up inside the psyche, disclosing to us where it counts inside that something needs to change. Wants can develop, now and again instantly of motivation, and at times through self-disclosure after some time.
You’ll have a simpler time remaining inspired by perceiving the intentions behind your objectives. Getting mindful of these thought processes, and their source, develops mindfulness while additionally keeping you on target toward objectives that really matter to you.
You can arrange the explanation for your objectives in two different ways: natural and extraneous.