Buddha Air is a airlines company. It is now seeking for SEO Specialist.
Requirement: SEO Specialist
You will be working directly with the Marketing and Research and Development Department and help the company develop SEO and content strategies. Your main responsibility will be to identify techniques and strategies to increase the number of visitors and obtain a high rank in SERPs of search engines.
The position requires you to:
- Provide insightful and strategic SEO and content strategies.
- Develop optimization strategies that will increase the company’s search rankings
- Review and analyse the website for areas that can be optimized.
- Developing link building strategies
- Identify revenue generating keywords to drive traffic to company’s website
- Monitor analytics and metrics to measure the performance of SEO strategies.
- Developing content for website with effective keywords including page descriptions, blog posts, landing pages, etc.
- Efficiently communicate with concerned teams to align company goals.
- Collaborate with others in the team to manage SEO strategy.
- Research and implement content recommendations for SEO success.
- Run PPC ads to increase revenue through online advertising
- Track, report and analyse website analytics and PPC campaigns
- Analyse data and results to identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Work with development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with content writer or marketing team to drive SEO in content creation and campaigns
- Recommend and implement any changes required in website architecture, content, linking and other factors that will improve SEO ranks for targeted keywords.
- Should be able to generate traffic, turn them into leads and convert those leads into sales.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology OR Information Management OR Marketing
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in developing and successfully executing SEO strategies.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO.
- Experience with SEO programs like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Knowledge of search engine optimisation practices.
- Knowledge of keyword research (MOZ, Ahrefs etc) and data mining tools
- Outstanding ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisation, time management and analytical skills.
- Updated knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms and the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns
- Excellent understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
How To Apply:
Send your CV, application letter, copy citizenship and recent photo to [email protected] . The deadline is 10 days from date of publication.
No phone calls will be entertained
Be self Motivated to achieve success
Self inspiration is simply the capacity to head to step up to the plate and activity to seek after objectives and complete assignments. It’s an inward drive to make a move — to make and to accomplish. It’s what pushes you to prop up on undertakings, particularly those you’re seeking after in light of the fact that you need to, not on the grounds that somebody advised you to.
When going after a major objective, self-inspiration assumes a key job. In any case, rolling out an improvement in your life requires perseverance, and a considerable lot of us think that its hard to remain inspired over the long run.
When deciding to accomplish a drawn out objective, regardless of whether it’s to get solid, make a midlife profession change, or understand an individual dream, the start is simple. You’re loaded with imperativeness and assurance to confront the test.
In any case, a significant number of our most valuable objectives don’t occur rapidly. It takes difficult work, diligence, and order to transform you. At the point when results don’t come as fast as you expect, or when nothing goes right, it’s characteristic to feel baffled and experience issues remaining roused.
Investigating how to discover inspiration will give the instruments to defeat plunges, create mental sturdiness, improve your emphasis on your objectives, and keep you on a consistent way toward progress. So we should start!
Inspiration is essentially the power driving your conduct. It’s the “why” behind all that you do, and the explanation you may take up a reason, focus on an activity, or work toward an objective. All that we do is roused by a mix of cognizant and oblivious need or want.
At the point when we talk about self-inspiration, we are going past fundamental thought processes. What we truly mean is the capacity to finish on rolling out a positive improvement throughout everyday life — without surrendering. Self-inspiration necessitates that you put stock in yourself, remain roused, and prop up in spite of difficulties.
At the end of the day, we are discussing coarseness.
Clinician Angela Duckworth contemplated the attributes of successful people and found that energy and steadiness are the critical drivers of long haul achievement. Coarseness takes you farther than the underlying thought process behind your objective, after the buzz of energy wears off. Coarseness takes you right to the end goal.
What drives inspiration?
try not to surrender letter-blocks-on-corkboard
Albeit self-inspiration requires a drawn out view, it’s critical to see what is propelling you to look for change. The more clear you are on “why,” the simpler it will be to remain centered around the work you’re doing, and to make the existence you need.
Once in a while thought processes can stow away on display, covered up inside the psyche, disclosing to us where it counts inside that something needs to change. Wants can develop, now and again instantly of motivation, and at times through self-disclosure after some time.
You’ll have a simpler time remaining inspired by perceiving the intentions behind your objectives. Getting mindful of these thought processes, and their source, develops mindfulness while additionally keeping you on target toward objectives that really matter to you.
You can arrange the explanation for your objectives in two different ways: natural and extraneous.